- Main skill
- Administrative skills
- Other skills
Objective• Degreed Administrative professional with keen attention to details and extensive experience documenting and inputting accurate information into various reports and spreadsheets.
• Obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration from American InterContinental University and currently enrolled in a masters degree program studying Information Technology.
• Compiled, sorted, and verified the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• As a Quality Assurance Tester was responsible for analyzing data and testing any errors found in the MedHok database.
• Skilled in performing routine software and system updates, updating operating systems, troubleshooting networks and computer system issues, resolving computer systems issues.
• Excellent communication, organizational, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• Proven ability to work independently and cohesively within a team environment.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Windows 10.
• Good experience in Copying, scanning, faxing, emailing etc.
• Knowledge of analyzing data and testing any errors.