On Hold / Closed #2934
Key skills: 2+ Python / PostgreSQL / Cassandra / MongoDB / Kafka / RabbitMQ / OOP / Design patterns
- Work as a part of distributed Development Team;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application;
- Produce maintainable, reusable and testable code;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project;
- Participate status meeting and collaborate with other team members.
- 2+ years of Python programming experience (Tornado, async.io, Flask);
- Experience with relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB);
- Experience in message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Experience in developing REST API services;
- OOP and Design patterns;
- Habits of writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- BA/BSC in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in working with blockchain (primarily ETH);
- Experience in building microservices;
- Experience in clickhouse db;
- Experience in search engines (ElasticSearch).