Key skills: 4+ Product management / Solving problems skills / Excellent communication skills / English level - upper-intermediate
What you will do?
- Develop, deliver and maintain long term compelling vision for company crucial product
- Gather and analyse customers feedback. Make decisions on what should be turned into features in order to improve customers experience
- Work closely with the engineering team on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need
- Run constant research about market, competition, customers needs to understand potential new ways for product growth. Prioritise it, work closely with the team, and be responsible for the future of TFS4JIRA
What we expect from you?
- 4 years of product management experience, ideally in the field of enterprise software
- A track record of building successful long term visions and strategies for digital products
- Real passion and empathy to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- English level - upper-intermediate is a must
- Ability to adapt, discover business opportunities, and scale the product
- Experience in working within Atlassian Ecosystem products will be an advantage
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. You will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organisational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.