It is a European outsourcing company that develops web and mobile applications. Works with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. There are two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kiev and the Dnipro. In the company's portfolio there are dozens of successful projects: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. The management seeks to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with company is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
The project is a large educational service that helps personal growth trainers and business consultants to teach people around the world. Available for millions of users on different platforms: Web-responsiveness, iOS and Android. Customer in the USA.
• Proficiency with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks (Rails, Grape, Sinatra)
• Proficiency with at least one front-end JS framework (We use React/Redux)
• Exceptional track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack.
• Strong experience in distributed systems design and best practices.
• Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring.
• Ability to work on a cross-functional team touching different parts of our core services.
• Communication on technical topics with the technically-competent customer
• Planning the task pool for the new functions development
• Communication with the project team
• Managing customer expectations
- Great office space right in the center of Kiev. There is a possibility of remote work if you can come to the office once a month.
- You will upgrade your English, because you will have a lot of communications in English.
- Fully paid English classes.
- Litigation in the US and Europe.
- Profile training at the expense of the company.
- Career growth: you can grow inside a project or move on to other more interesting tasks on other projects.
- You will be company employee, not just ’project employee’.
- Zero bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Accountant assistance
- Paid vacation, public holidays