We are the team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kiev and the Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
Our client is the largest online marketplace for secondhand clothing. We make buying and selling a cinch for millions of women across the globe. The company resells more than 35,000 brands across hundreds of categories at up to 90% off the original retail value. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco and backed by world-class investors, client’s business model is reinventing the secondhand clothing industry and inspiring a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first.
About the Role
“We’re revolutionizing the clothing industry, and we're looking for an experienced engineer to help architect the future of our warehouse management systems. If you want to own the software architecture and implementation of our distribution center automation systems for inventory management and inventory movement and work with an engineering team that cares a lot about each other, our culture, the quality of our code, and building a successful company, we'd love to hear from you.”
- Developing models for classifying and tagging garments
- Understanding our existing data taxonomy and find ways we might improve it
- Helping to build our machine learning platform
- Building the team’s processes and culture
- Must have 2+ years Industry experience with deep learning
- Experience productionizing machine learning models
- Aptitude to independently learn and work on new technologies
- Strong and effective communication with peers and business users
- Expert knowledge of at least one programming language
- python 3
- amazon ML
- juptyer notebook
Sample of business problems
- image classification. what type of clothing is this? what pattern is the fabric? what is the neckline?
- photo-based clothing measurements
- detecting poorly styled garments as they are being photographed
- detecting the positions of all of the hangers on a rail