Leading, inspiring and building trust. You know how to apply the Agile way of working within our Scrum Teams to expand Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting growing business. Will this be your next challenge?
As a Scrum Master you are supporting one or more Scrum Teams, ensuring that the Agile way of working is understood and applied properly. You will lead and mentor international Scrum teams in the development and delivery of business critical, enterprise online products.
You are challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context. As a Scrum Master you are focused on and motivated by realizing business value. You’re passionate about driving a team to perform at its maximum potential via continuous improvement, including coaching people in their personal development. You do not manage the team but show them the way by facilitation. As a person you know how to inspire your collegeas and get the best out of them so they can do their job in the best way.
It is essential that you get to know your internal customers who need your specific competence to create solutions in the scope of the company’s mission. Furthermore, you take initiative in team development by means of organizing and facilitating sprint and release planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and demos.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress within the agreed reporting framework
- Assist with product backlog maintenance and with making appropriate commitments to deliver business value through story selection, definition of tasks and estimation.
- Together with architects, Product Quality Group and the team ensures making optimal technical/quality decisions, risk management, provides technical input on specifications for new development or enhancement to current systems.
- Facilitate inner and outer communications of the team
You are based in Kyiv at one of the developments offices of Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting, a big international stable company. Our team specializes in providing a bookkeeping solution for the Dutch, German, Belgian and UK market.
What are your talents as Scrum Master?
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. Ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve and exceeding expectations. That is you!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technically oriented field.
- 5+ Years of experience overall in the IT sector.
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, preferable for web based software products.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Preferred.
- Possess the ability to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders across all roles and levels (IT, Product Development, etc.).
- Experience in managing complex software development projects and teams.
- Fluent in Ukrainian/Russian and English, other languages are considered a plus.
- Small and focused Senior-level team, close cooperation with international offices in the Netherlands and Romany.
- Assistance in up keeping professional level, including opportunities to visit technical conferences.
- Competitive salary and good vacation opportunities.
- Nice office in class A business center.
- Challenging tasks.
- Comfortable resting area with billiards and table tennis, PS4.
An energetic, collegial and enthusiastic work environment with space for your ambitions and personal development. You will join a successful, fast growing, Software and Information Services company. An international player with development locations in the Netherlands, Ukraine, Romany and contractors throughout the world.