Key skills: Circuit designing (Altium, Eagle); experience in developing prototypes; experience with diverse types of sensors; Low pass, High Pass, Band Pass, LC, RC, RLC; RS232, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN;
- Experience and understanding of Circuit designing (Knowledge of Layout software such as Altium, Eagle or similar is a must).
- Real hands-on experience in developing prototypes to prove concept design is a must.
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting the circuit boards.
- Experience with various filters: Low pass, High Pass, Band Pass, LC, RC, RLC and or more.
- Experience with diverse types of sensors: accelerometers, magnetometer, proximity, GPS.
- Experience with various data communication standards and protocols: RS232, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN or more.
- Ability to write product specifications, technical reports and cost estimation.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers architecture like TI TivaC, ATMEL ATMEGA.
- Knowledge of wireless modules and Bluetooth modules: SX1276, TI CC3200.
- Experience in communication protocols, networking, and system design desired.
- Embedded developments experience an asset.
Would be a plus:
- Working knowledge of control systems.
- Experience working on a team, local and remote.